Download the application form
What is TCFNSW Inc?
Teachers’ Christian Fellowship of New South Wales is an Incorporated, not for profit organisation. This professional teachers’ association is focused on promoting Christian perspectives on:
- educational change
- issues in education by:
- engaging the whole education community in educational dialogue and
- supporting Christians working in education.
Professional Development Activities
TCFNSW Inc professional development activities include:
Why should I join TCFNSW?
Some reasons include:
- access to high quality professional development activities
- greatly reduced fees for Conferences and other activities
- access to papers through monthly newsletters
- focus on the current issues affecting all teachers
- help in applying the Christian faith to teaching.
Who can be members of TCFNSW Inc?
The Fellowship is open to:
- teachers from government schools
- teachers from non-government schools
- teachers in training
- other educators and people working in education.
How do I apply for membership?
Complete the membership application form and pay the current fee. Please note that full membership requires a statement of belief to be signed.
Associate membership is available to those who do not wish to sign the statement of belief. Associate members have full access to the discounted price for activities and receive publications. Associate members cannot hold office or vote at general meetings.
- $45 for Members and Associate members
- $10 for teachers in training and new career teachers.
Return Your Application form to:
PO Box 3813
Marsfield NSW 2122
Telephone: 0490 148 249
Join us on Facebook.